Support Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation
Each time you shop at King Soopers or City Market (Kroger family of stores), Kroger will donate a portion of your purchase to your designated charity.
Follow these instructions to set up your Kroger account:
- Step 1: If you do not have an account, create an account for King Soopers or City Market (cards are good at any Kroger family of stores):
- King Soopers Sooper Card: https://www.kingsoopers.com/account/create/
- City Market Value Card: https://www.citymarket.com/account/create/
- Step 2: Login to your account and click on My Account
- Step 3: On the left side of My Account select Community Rewards
- Step 4: Enter Organization Number NT967 to assign Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation
- Step 5: Remember you must update your charity annually (by April) of each year to continue participating in the program
- Step 6: Each time you shop using your account (card or phone number) Kroger will donate a
percentage of your purchase to Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation.
2nd Annual Fundraising Event
Cara’s 2nd Annual Leftover Turkey Trot was held on Saturday, November 26 at Boulder High’s Recht Field. It was a great day of fun celebrating Cara while raising funds for her Wave of Hope Foundation. For more details and great photos from the event see the 2nd Annual Leftover Turkey Trot page.
KGNU Interview for Cara’s 2nd Annual Turkey Trot
On November 21, 2022 KGNU Radio hosted Phil Calitre to talk about finding positively in the face of tragedy by creating Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation to honor Cara by providing athletic and academic scholarships to young adults in the community. The foundation’s annual fundraising event, Cara’s 2nd Annual Leftover Turkey Trot, is a 5k Fun Run / 2k Walk where the community can come together for a fun day while celebrating Cara’s life. You can listen to the interview on KGNU website:
Father of Boulder High Student Who Died In Car Accident Talks About Finding Positivity In Face Of Tragedy
A Living Tribute in Memory of Cara
25 TREES WILL BE PLANTED IN OUR NATION’S FORESTS IN MEMORY OF CARA!
Happy Birthday, Cara! We miss you!
Happy 19th Birthday
Happy 19th Birthday, Cara. We love you!!
New Flowers at Cara’s Tree
Visiting Cara’s tree on Memorial Day.
We miss you, Cara!
Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation Tribute Game
Cara’s Wave of Hope Foundation Tribute Soccer Game was held on Thursday, April 21 at Boulder High’s Recht Field.
It was a fun night celebrating Cara as we watched the Boulder High School Women’s Soccer team defeat Monarch 4-2.
Thank you to Coach Carlos, the Boulder High’s Women’s Soccer Program and all of you who came out to support Cara and her foundation.
Annual Fundraising Event
Cara’s 1st Annual Leftover Turkey Trot was held on Saturday, November 27 at Boulder High’s Recht Field. It was a great day of fun celebrating Cara while raising funds for her Wave of Hope Foundation. For more details and great photos from the event see the Leftover Turkey Trot page.
Happy 18th Birthday
Happy 18th Birthday, Cara. Celebrating you today! Missing you always!!